I got tagged by Michi to tell you about the five beauty-related things I've to force myself to do!
So here we go:
- Peelings: I hate the feeling of a peeling (how poetic) on my face and fingers, I really have to tell myself to do it because of the very bad things that could happen if I don't
- Manicure: I even more hate to remove my cuticle skin - that's why I do this just every now and then, luckily it's not that bad that it catches your eye if you have a look on my nails.
- Brush Cleansing: The two points before are NOTHING compared to cleanse my brushes - I have to wash them once a week and my stippling brush I use for my foundation each day, and I absolutely don't like it. No I really hate it.
- Waterproof Makeup Remover: There are worse things to me, but I've a dream of a makeup remover for waterproof stuff that isn't oily, but I doubt that this will be invented.
- Lipbalm: Believe it or not, I rather wear listick or gloss, before I put on some lipbalm, I have no idea why, but I don't like it. None of them. And I tried a lot. A ton. All of them.